SPEED FIRST - SAFETY SECOND

Friday, July 15, 2011

Mile Higher Meeting Point/Time

The meeting point for the Mile Higher Run is the Holiday Bar in Morrison, Colorado - 10 a.m. on Sunday. Taking off at 10:30 a.m. sharp... Leaning into curves, twisting the throttle, and tearing down the straight-aways...mile after mile.

I know what we're in for and I'm pretty amped to do this, whether it's me and one other person or a pack of 50 bikes - the route, camping spot, and stops are gonna be unforgettable.

I printed hand-outs with info and maps detailing the meeting point, where the campsite is, and the route we're gonna take for those of you who are interested. I'll have them on me at the Dice Party Friday night(I'll be the one wearing a Irish Rich Custom Cycles Shirt) as well as in the Irish Rich Custom Cycles/Shamrock Fabrication vendor booth at Love Thy Chopper all day Saturday. If you aren't gonna be at either of those events and are still interested in coming on the run, shoot me an email:
speedandglory@hotmail.com

If you're at LTC, stop by the booth and have a beer.

Go to milehigherrun.blogspot for more detailed info also...

The Holiday Bar -

No comments:

Post a Comment