SPEED FIRST - SAFETY SECOND

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Wrenchin'

Pictures from the Cannonball Run stop this past September in Clovis, NM.






These guys were from Wisconsin Rapids, a city in Wisco next to my hometown. The guy on the right is Bill Rodencal, a Harley-Davidson Museum Motorcycle Restorer/Conservator - And who was sponsoring these guys?...


My hometown Brewery... I grew up about 8 blocks away from this Brewery, so I caused a lot of trouble tearing around this establishment/neighborhood on my bmx - not to mention how many Blue-Bullets(Point Special Lagers) I've put down throughout my lifetime.

Since their number was 33, Point Beer gave them 33 cases of Point Special for their trek across the USA.

Being so far from Wisconsin, it was good to see something from back home.







No comments:

Post a Comment