SPEED FIRST - SAFETY SECOND

Sunday, November 7, 2010

#1 In The Nation - Sundown



It's official, we're #1 in the Nation in PBR sales. We kill it on a weekly basis and serve PBR like it's liquid gold. When I started working there it was said that we were #3, then we fell back to #6, and last year they said we were #2... Our PBR rep. came in last night and told us that we beat out a bar in Portland to take the top spot. I asked if there was any proof to what he was saying - he said that I'd have to take his word for it...



When the Downer first opened in April of 1982, there were three taps on the wall - PBR, Pabst, and Blue Ribbon.

PBR me asap...

- It's rewarding, knowing that I help make more people shit through screen doors every morning than any other bartender in America.

Cheers.

2 comments: