SPEED FIRST - SAFETY SECOND

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Blurry Hootch

The Sturgis girls this year were better than any since I started going to the rally in 02'. Sure, there were plenty of ratty looking women up there, but the ratty ones always give me a laugh and make you appreciate the fine ones just a little bit more. The Full Throttle was stacked with talent, a few who could have had my children - I'll post those a little later....

One Eyed Jack's Girls





Buffalo Chip

Suck-Bang-Blow Bar... Christina.


rat-a-tat-tat...

2 comments:

  1. You can't get to excited. Take a deep breath and hold the camera still. I know you forget shit when there's beautiful chicks around. Ha HA

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's like shooting a gun. Damn. I blame it on the camera. Damn you camera. Speaking of shooting a gun....

    ReplyDelete