SPEED FIRST - SAFETY SECOND

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Here I Sit....

buns-a-flexin, givin birth, to another Texan...

The Beer and BBQ on this trip will do more than make me feel like shitting my pants - hell, my pants might not be on most of the weekend. Last road-trip of the season before the snow hits the Rockies. Wanted to hit up the Slab City Riot 2, but, this is gonna be quite the adventure as well.

Got a bigger/new tank that I'm setting up on the chop this week so I can make it more than 75 miles without having to fill up on gasoline.

One week from now - 2,000+ miles for a weekend of causing trouble in the Lonestar State. Lock yer doors, grab yer guns, and hide yer women - trouble's comin...

4 comments:

  1. Hell yeah! Hey man hit me up txmiked@hotmail.com
    Or I'll see you down there

    MikeD
    cHEAP tHRILLS

    ReplyDelete
  2. For sure mike, we'll party down! I'll get ahold of you before I leave CO - should be a crazy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wish I could make it goddam job

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blog, Just moved to boulder hopefully we'll get to ride at some point. Im on a brit bike but its down at the moment for a motor rebuild.

    ReplyDelete