SPEED FIRST - SAFETY SECOND

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Mountains are Calling

Round 80 and sunny these next two days, weather on the front range just doesn't wanna get shitty this month and I'll take it. Gonna hit the hills, canyons, and twisties tomorrow by storm, with the sun shining and me grinning from ear to ear....



Springtime on the front range is something else. 70's and 80's down in the flat land with snow-capped mountains stretching as far as the eye can see. A sight to see for sure...



I told my pap and mam I was coming to the mountains to ride, be a mountain man... acted like they was gut-shot. Said Son, make your life, go here, here's where the peoples is, them mountains is for animals, savages. I said, mother Glennon, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world. By god I was right....

No comments:

Post a Comment