SPEED FIRST - SAFETY SECOND

Friday, February 10, 2012

Home-Grown

Sativa Snakeskins -

Rushed the job on this slider the week leading up to the Love party. Was going to display it somewhat in Arizona, but Rich and I never ended up setting up - we wanted to walk around and take it all in.

I am pretty happy at how it came out. Rich and I came up with the basic design when I grabbed it out of his storage shed a few weeks back. Got home, came up with the exact design I wanted overall, and started carving it out.

I'm about to start working on the other one, not exactly identical to this one, but same concept. After practicing on this one, the second should come out even better.

Dennis Goodson recently gave me three of his air cleaner shells to engrave on as well. What a guy, buy his shit cuz it rocks, and so does he. More to come -





No comments:

Post a Comment